Birds of A Feather

Via
Via
 Hello my blog friends! Sorry for the lack of posts, I had a nasty stomach flu at the end of last week that pretty shut me down for 48 hours. Not. Fun. Enough about that. Check out these AMAZING pieces of jewelry above by Elisabeth Bell.  The creator, Beth Kaltman, was a model from Wilhelmina who had extra time while living in NY so she would go to the MET and would stare at ancient jewelry collections for hours (try not to hate her). She took classes learning metal smything so that she could make her own jewelry and her love of animals had her creating the talon necklaces. I've always been a fan of cool gold claws and horns and these are exceptional. I'm especially in love with the Great Horned Owl Talon with a diamond and the Peregrine Falcon talon with the emerald.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails