Sorry I've been MIA. I decided to spend the weekend away from the internet. I caught up with friends who had returned from adventures near and far, saw a movie with my sweet hubby, and caught some rays in the ghetto-until-you-get-in-it-and realize-how-wonderful-it-is blow up pool in our backyard (pictured above). I feel summer slip sliding away so I thought I would cheer myself up and share some music that I'm loving right now.
1. Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend
2. Buttons - The Weeks
3. Tonight, Tonight - Passion Pit
4. Boy - Ra Ra Riot
5. Silvia - Miike Snow
6. Airplane - Local Natives
7. Young Forever (Featuring Mr. Hudson) - Jay Z
8. Never Going Back - Fleetwood Mac
9. Kill Me Carolyne - The Whigs
10. There Goes the Fear - Doves
11. 1999 - Shout Out Louds
12. Crossfire - Brandon Flowers
13. American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem
What are some of your favorite songs of the summer?
P.S. I SWEAR I'm going to post my picks for Fall tonight, I'm just gathering up some gorgeous pictures for eye candy.
Posted by TheSocialThread on 8/09/2010