Friday Five

Via

Hello friends! I hope everybody had a great week. Here are five things about my week.

1. Tonight we jet set off to LA to see Phoenix play at the Hollywood Bowl. My husband and I have a "bucket list" before we have kids and seeing a show at the Hollywood Bowl and seeing Phoenix live are both on the list so we're killing too birds with one stone. I'm sure we'll be able to squeeze in some shopping and swimming as well...

2. It's been a good few weeks for music. Next week I get to see Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, and The Whigs all in one show on Thursday. Very exciting.

3. I got to do a really cool editorial shoot this week that I can't wait to share with you guys once it goes live. I'll give you a few hints. Fog machine, leather, and FUR FUR FUR...

4. I am SO happy that many of my favorite TV shows returned this week. Did everybody catch Gossip Girl and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? They were both AWESOME in totally different ways. IASIP was hilarious and on GG I was totally digging Serena & Blair's new Paris styles.

5. In some sad news, my beloved iPod died after a nasty encounter with concrete floor. I'm fairly devastated.

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Yay for crossing two more things off the list! I am fairly addicted to GG and can't wait for it tonight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails